Google
 

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Update February 19 2008


Bearish signal at 8:45 AM GMT / 2.19.2008

Entry : 1.9465
SL : 1.9550           (ya, i know, it's steep. :P)
Target : 1.9400

Outcome: + 65 pips

Ok, ok, I know I was lucky. This is probably one of those trades I wouldn't have the guts to take If I'd be trading my own dime. :P . I entered (very!) late, aprox. 2 hours after the signal occured, most of the movement had happened allready. I had to leave home right then, so it was now or never. I took it, and kept it open over night. Guess I was just lucky. ;)

Anyway, after a wierd week, I'm back where I started. I've made no progress this week, but haven't stepped back either. I guess that's what happens when you get into something too confident... :) I'm hoping to keep it steady 'till the end of February, maybe catch one or two trades this week, although school and work will be something of a bother. :P

Good luck trading tommorow!