Google
 

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

14 - 15 January




First trade:                                                                     

Signal at 12:15 GMT / 14.01.2008
Entry:  1.9629
SL:        1.9605
Outcome: -24 pips


Second trade:

Signal at: 8:30 GMT / 15.01.2008
Not taken!



Yesterday I had two exams at school, so that kind of hurt my results a little bit. I'll explain later. I took one trade the last few days, and sadly it turned out to be the wrong one, I ended up loosing 24 pips on the first trade. The second signal was also the 4H trend change and occured at around 8:30 am, when I was at school. :) This was a shame, because clearly this trade would have been a very profitable one. I've been trying to trade fx only part-time for now, but sadly I think that's not really possible, at least not on short timeframes like this one, where you have to be close to the charts all the time. You might end up taking more of the bad trades than good ones.

That's all for now, check back soon for updates!
Good luck!