Google
 

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And So We Begin...

Hello everybody!



... and welcome to the wonderful world of forex trading! Well actually... the not so wonderful, nerve wrecking, nail biting, money loosing, world of forex...



JUST KIDDING!
Well, if you got scared by that, forex probably isn't for you. :P The best way I can find to describe forex trading is that it's somewhat like a relationship with a woman: You keep loosing money with it, yet YOU STILL INVEST IN IT! Everytime you get too cocky, YOU ALLWAYS GET HUMILIATED! Like some women,FOREX TRADING DRIVES MEN NUTS (and leaves them broke)!
And so on, and so on...


Ok, let's get down to business...


What's up with this blog?

Another "how to" guide to forex? No, I'm not here to give any lessons. In fact, I'm better of getting some myself, lol! So why the blog then? Simple. After more than a year of up's and down's in the fx market, I finally decided to stick with a sistem for more than a month. This, for me, is the equivalent of getting married. I knew from past experiences that it's good to keep a log of your trades and stuff, so after some thought, I decided to make a public one. Here I'll mostly be posting my day to day trades, thoughts and everything I think holds some relevance in the forex trading field. I can't tell you how frequent I'll update my blog, hopefully daily, but because I've got exams coming up, and working part time, I can't make any promises. Unless I'm posting from work, then yeah, updates will probably come daily. :P


Check back a little later for details! ;)