Google
 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Taking a break

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the lack of updates around here, but I've just started my exams, and during the next month or so I will do very little to no trading. I've had quite a lot of work also, and the little time I had for trading in the morning and afternoon was spent catching up on the material for school. And there's quite a lot of it too. :)

As a quick and final update for last week, I've had one last trade, which ended in +36 pips, friday. I don't have any technicals right now, but overall, I'm on the pozitive side for my first two weeks since I've started trading this new system. :)

As soon as I finish with schoolwork I'll get right back on the horse, so ckeck back in a few weeks to see my evolution. I might take some trades during this period also, and I'll try to keep the blog updated.

See you again soon,
and good luck trading!