Google
 

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What How Where When.... How

Well like everybody else new in the FX market, newcomers have lots of questions. All I can say is that this takes time and effort to understand, never mind master. If you really intend to start trading currencies you will need something that nobody can sell you: experience. The only way to get that is to wait. I may sound like an old man wanting to share his knowledge, but in reality I'm warning you of a very serious threat: bankruptcy. You can loose money here faster than you can see it fly out of your pocket. That's one of the main reasons I;m still trading demo accounts and why I'm gonna keep doing so until I see fit. Nothing beats a few years experience in the FX market. Ok, fair warning given.

Now it's time to get to business (sort of speaking). How do you trade forex? What system do you use, how this works, where does that go, etc. etc.  I'm not going to post here repeating what many others have already written. The main idea is that you have to start learning. And I mean learning. For me, the winter of 2006, when I first learned about forex, was harder, intellectually speaking, than my high school's diploma testing. Why do you have to learn? Because you need information. And information is the biggest weapon in the currency trading war. There's one place I recommend, which was my first site,  If you haven't heard of it already, here it is: Babypips.com . Here, you will find everything you need to get started in the world of fx trading. A comprehensive lesson based tutorial,forums, daily updated blogs, basically what ever new trader needs to get started trading currencies. Done reading all that? 
Good. Let's move on. :)